Delft IMP offers licensing and consultancy on production of intensified materials, through joint technology development tracks with the customer.
Several stages can be identified in a typical development track:
Delft IMP will, together with the customer, identify the advantages of ALD and MLD for the intended product. This results in an initial value proposition together with a project proposal describing the milestones that need to be achieved.
Proof of concept
Delft IMP will execute the project plan, leading to a technical and business feasibility of the production of intensified materials. This includes a roadmap for scaling up the production process.
The end product of the cooperation is the implementation into the customer’s production process. Delft IMP will provide consultancy on the required process optimizations and on process design.
IP & Licensing
Delft IMP holds exclusive IP on scaling up production of intensified materials with ALD and MLD which is available through licensing.
If you would like to learn more on what Delft IMP can do for your business, please use the contact page and we will get back to you.
Below example projects that were initiated from the Product & Process Engineering (PPE) group at Delft University of Technology describing some of the capabilities of Delft IMP.
- Continuous production of nanostructured particles using spatial atomic layer deposition (2015)
- Synthesis of a nanosilica supported CO 2 sorbent in a fluidized bed reactor (2015)
- Modeling the precursor utilization in atomic layer deposition on nanostructured materials in fluidized bed reactors (2015)
- Scalable production of nanostructured particles using atomic layer deposition (2014)
- Atomic layer deposition of platinum clusters on titania nanoparticles at atmospheric pressure (2013)
- Fluorocarbon Coatings Deposited on Micron‐Sized Particles by Atmospheric PECVD (2012)
- Scalable gas-phase processes to create nanostructured particles (2010)
- Atmospheric Pressure Process for Coating Particles Using Atomic Layer Deposition (2009)